AI Users Group
Join us for the 2017 Users Group from October 16-19 at the Renaissance Hotel in Austin, TX.
Users Group 2017: Better Data, Better Decisions
Attend the sessions at Users Group 2017 and you’ll come away with practical tips for making your survey data more useful. Our theme – Better Data, Better Decisions – means that every aspect of this year’s event will focus on how you can collect the most accurate measurements from your assets, analyze the data, and use it to make more informed business decisions. As always, our goal is to help you perform your job better, with maximum efficiency.
Users Group 2017 will feature:
- Basic and advanced training on AI products
- Sessions on the latest regulations and how they affect you
- Best practices for data collection and analysis, corrosion control and more
- Keynote speakers on industry topics
- Networking events where you can share your experiences with other attendees
- Opportunities to provide feedback on future AI products and services
- The opportunity to earn NACE professional development hours
Agenda and Program
This template proposal helps you communicate why registering for the Users Group is a wise use of your company’s resources.
Past keynote speakers have included a senior energy reporter at the Wall Street Journal and NACE executive. We’ll announce our 2017 speakers soon.
"Almost all of [the sessions] have something to do with what I do daily."
Watch the video on this page for more Users Group testimonials.