The New Allegro QXTM Field Data PC Helps CP Professionals More Productively Assess Facilities, Leaks, Atmospheric Corrosion and Valves
Austin, TX – April 15, 2016 – With a glare-resistant color display, a high-performance battery, and a tactile QWERTY keyboard, the new Allegro QX Field Data PC has everything cathodic protection professionals need when facing a long day of close interval, DCVG or periodic surveys.
- An integrated digital voltmeter (DVM) that delivers accuracy of 0.25 percent when reading DC voltage, even in the presence of up to 100 volts of AC interference.
- A QWERTY keyboard, full number pad and hourglass shape that reduces slippage.
- A WAAS-enabled internal GPS that provides coordinates quickly and accurately.
- A color VGA display with a resolution that’s four times better than previous models and is easier to read, even in direct sunlight.
- A quick-charging lithium-ion battery that will last for up to fourteen hours of nonstop surveying.
“We designed our new DVM and the Allegro QX field computer to help CP professionals in the oil and gas industry increase productivity and improve data accuracy,” said Dale Webb, Director of Hardware R&D at American Innovations. “This latest model lets customers log data faster, survey continuously for up to fourteen hours, take more accurate voltage readings, easily photograph facility assets, and bundle the Allegro QX field computer with our RFID solutions to capture 100 percent verifiable data.”
Read more about the Allegro QX Field Data PC.
For pricing, contact our sales team.
For media inquiries, contact American Innovations.
American Innovations protects people and the environment by helping customers safely and efficiently manage the world's energy infrastructure. Our award-winning hardware, software and services transform the way companies collect, analyze and report compliance information. Used by virtually every oil and gas transmission pipeline company in North America, AI's innovative, reliable products include: Bullhorn® Remote Monitoring, Bullhorn Asset Tracker (BAT™), MicroMax® Current Interrupters, Allegro Field Data PC™, Pipeline Compliance System (PCS™) software and Risk Intelligence Platform (RIPL™) software. AI also provides a wealth of professional services including data migration, risk analysis and regulatory compliance consulting.