SRM100 Soil Resistivity and pH Meter
- MicroMax Portable Instruments
- SRM100 Soil Resistivity and pH Meter
Use the SRM100 soil resistivity and pH meter to:
- Work faster – An SRM100 can curtail the time it takes to complete AC tower pylon inspections, certain ECDA surveys, or other assessments. That's because traditional readings with a four-pin process can take up to 20 minutes each whereas the SRM100 measures soil pH and resistivity simultaneously in less than two minutes.
- Improve accuracy – The single-probe configuration eliminates errors due to miscalculations or incorrect probe spacing and depth.
- Lower costs – The SRM100 helps you save on groundbed installations by enabling your crew to spend less time setting up measurement equipment and more time digging.
Feature Benefit Three probe options Each SRM100 comes with one or more probes. Choose the option that's best for you: a bell hole probe, a subsurface probe, or both. Protective case No matter which probe configuration you choose, your SRM100 and probe(s) will be housed in a crush-proof, water-resistant case for protection from the elements in outdoor applications. Digital circuitry Digital circuitry allows for repeatable readings with improved accuracy. Self-calibration An internal calibration circuit allows the SRM100 to self-calibrate in the field. LCD display The two-line display is easy to read in most light conditions. Accessible batteries The battery is accessible via a door on the back of the unit for easy replacement. Meter Dimensions: 7.5 x 4.75 x 2.25 in. Weight: 2.5 lbs. without probe(s) Construction / Environmental Protection: ABS high-impact plastic, corrosion proof, sealed to NEMA4/IP64 Resistivity Range: 0 to 1.5M ohm-cm Resistivity Accuracy: ± 5% of the reading pH Range: 3 to 10 standard units pH Accuracy: ±0.5 standard units Display: Liquid crystal, 2 lines of 16 characters Switches: NEMA4/IP64 sealed toggle switches Power Supply: 4 AA alkaline batteries (provide approximately 100 hours of continuous operation) Ambient Operating Temperature / Humidity: -15 to 60 degrees Celsius Bell Hole Probe T-handle 12 inches by 5/8-inch diameter shaft of carbon steel construction with ¾-inch diameter measurement sensor for pH and resistivity; probe wire with coiled cable for direct connection to soil probe meter Subsurface Probe T-handle 40 inches by 5/8-inch diameter shaft of carbon steel construction with ¾-inch diameter measurement sensor for pH and resistivity; probe with cradle for direct
connection to soil meter
Protective Case Case: Watertight, crush proof, and dust proof with easy-open, double-throw latches, open-cell core with solid-wall design, O-ring seal, fold-down handles, stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors Dimension: Outside dimension 53 x 16 x 6 ¼ inches Lid and Back: Double-walled construction for added crush resistance Weight: 20 pounds without soil probe meter, bell hole probe, subsurface probe and accessories Inside Case: Fitted with 2.2 lb. density polyethylene foam | Foam insert is molded to fit the soil probe meter, bell hole and subsurface probes, maintenance kit and soil probe meter manual