Join American Innovations
American Innovations is committed to providing equal opportunity to employees and applicants. If you are unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request a reasonable accommodation(s).
Process to Request an Accomodation:
Please identify the position and location in which you are interested. To request an accommodation, please call or email the following information to:
American Innovations Human Resources Dept.
800-229-3404, press 0 and ask to speak with an HR Representative.
1. Your first and last name
2. Phone Number
3. Position for which you are interested in applying
4. Location for which you are interested in applying
5. The type of accommodation you are requesting
What You Can Expect
• Once we receive your request via call or email, we will contact you regarding next steps.
• American Innovations will only share information regarding your requested accommodation with those individuals who have a specific need to know.
• We may require proof of the need for your requested accommodation.
• The request for an accommodation will not affect American Innovations’ hiring decisions.
Please know this process is limited to requests for accommodations in the application process and ONLY requests for an employment application accommodation(s) will be returned. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.
American Innovations is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email email@example.com.